The APPS R-8K consists of eight individual counting lanes or channels, which fill one bottle at a time. It has a uniquely engineered multi-step front tray that keeps the rate of capsules being fed high, and the size down. The sensor is capable of counting multiple falling objects at once, and allows for high speed, accurate, counting.
All product contact parts meet GNP requirements, and can be removed in under 4 minutes, without tools. They are designed for easy cleaning and reassembly as well. At TES, we carry replacements of any of the contact or wear parts, and provide over the phone assistance where needed. In addition, APPS, Inc is also always available for assistance as well.
- Eight lane, laser counting system
- Large 1600 cubic-inch capacity hopper
- Automatic feed control
- Purge mode with bulk counting capability
- Smooth, push-button height adjustment
- Built in dust extraction
- Store recipes and batch logs
- Extra large tablet chutes prevent jam ups
- Easy to clean – no space for stray tablets to hide
- Stainless steel construction
- GMP design
Air Requirement: 80 PSI @ 1 CFM
Power: 120 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps
R-12K in action (next size up of machine, same functioning principal)