Capsule Orientation + Handling
Our 3000A version of the encapsulation machine uses dual magazines to be able to fill a segment of 23 capsules. The magazines guide the capsules from the hopper and orients them to always be right side up, and separate to allow for your product to fill them before being closed later on in the machine’s process.
This setup allows for adjustments to be made to deal with any slight difference from capsule brands and sizes to ensure accuracy and speed on your filling production.
The TES 3000A uses a combination of drive cams and gearboxes to guide everything above. The design provides plenty of space to be able to do maintenance underneath the machine as needed, while being robust enough to stand up to years of continuous use. There are maintenance doors on all four sides of the machine, so you can get wherever you need to easily. There are additional lights below as well, so your maintenance crew won’t have to fight a flashlight while working.
TES machines use a tamping system for dosing. This uses a set of blocks with pins for individual capsules that are adjustable to allow you to get target weights with a large variety of powdered material. Each block tamps down the product, making a slug, and in it’s final station transfers the slug to a segment below, all happening simultaneously to the rest of the machine’s movements.
We also offer optional hard plastic tamping rings and dosing discs for stickier products that may gum up metal parts, so whatever you need to encapsulate, TES machinery can accommodate your company’s needs.
- Model: TES 3000A
- Production: up to 180,000 caps/hour
- Range: Size 00-4 Capsules (Change parts required for each size, machine comes with one set, size chosen by customer)
- Air Requirements: 90 psi @ 8 CFM, clean and dry
- Power: 3 Phase 460V 60Hz, 20 Amps
- Dimensions: L50″ x W50″ x H85″
- Weight: 4410 lbs. (1600 kgs)
- 12″ Color Touch Screen
- Enclosed Turret
- Tamping Pin style Dosing Station
- Capsule and Powder level sensors
- Door safety sensors
- Swappable to capsule sizes 00-4 (Change parts required for each size)
- Cam and gearbox combo driven system
- TES 3000A Automatic Encapsulator with one set of change parts (Customer choice for capsule size)
- 1 Year Warranty
- 5 days training at customer’s facility – additional tech support always available as well, speak with TES rep for details
- Separation vacuum pump with external filters, hoses
- Dust collection vacuum pump with built in internal filter
- Manual and electrical diagram
- Note: Shipping not included in base prices, TES or customer can arrange shipping, speak with TES rep for details